Inspired Sofa

This sofa was clearly inspired by Finn Juhl famous Poet sofa, it has a lovely soft shape that reminds me of classic older style furniture, but with the Danish touch. I love the shape and the way it lends itself so well to contrasting fabric, highlighting the delicates curves and feel of the sofa.

I upholstered this sofa with my daughter in mind, it would be the perfect sofa to cuddle up with her, reading a bedtime story while she falls asleep in my arms and the soft curves of the sofa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.